“Today morning I asked my Google assistant about best restaurants near me, as we are planning a dinner in the evening. Wait!! You must be wondering who this assistant is and who knows about my food choices. Well, Google assistant is my new companion who is a robot and works on the voice instruction given by the user. Now this robot can follow the given instruction only with the help of artificial intelligence.”
Today we are surrounded by robots like our phone assistant to washing machine fuzzy logic. Now the ability of these robots to analyze, store and implement data is called artificial intelligence. In this era when AI is stepping into all the major areas of the market so now, we will discuss the Effectiveness of artificial intelligence in digital marketing.
“Some people call this artificial intelligence, but the reality is this technology will enhance us. So instead of artificial intelligence, I think we’ll augment our intelligence.” —Ginni Rometty
Definition of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a part of computer science that works in the development of machine intelligence and thinking like humans. The advantage of AI is it can analyze data and make logical decisions that are solely based on data, unlike human beings. In today’s world AI is a vital part of various industries like Aerospace, Defense Manufacturing, E-commerce, etc. After this covid-19 pandemic, everything is going to digital gradually. Within a few years, digital marketing will completely replace conventional marketing as the internet & AI engulf every market.
How Artificial Intelligence is changing the future of Digital Marketing?
Starting from the algorithms of various search engines and voice search to personalize recommendations by Amazon, Artificial Intelligence has increased the ability of digital marketing drastically.
- Digital Marketing, Social Media & AI: The use of AI in various social media platforms have helped to increase reach in numbers. All these platforms are using users’ data to make the best possible personalized recommendation to the customers. For doing so AI is collecting the user’s age to demography as a set of data and algorithms can analyze this huge data within a fraction of seconds.
- Knowledge of the Buying Habits of Your Customers: The data of buying habits of your customer can help in weaving a more effective and efficient marketing strategy. AI technology can track the preferences of every customer and this insight helps in making proper marketing algorithms based on products or services.
- Improved ROI: Artificial Intelligence improves user experience through various chatbots which is faster and smarter than humans. So automatically AI gives a more enhanced experience to the user and influences their choice preference.
- Virtual Try-on Experience: Here we are talking about virtual trial rooms which allow the customer to get a retail store-like experience from any place. This amazing AI-based technology lets the customer find their matching outfit. This has helped retail businesses to increase sales in recent times.
Application of AI in Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing is a very dynamic field and it has traveled a long way from print media to digital media. The objective and effect of the marketing are the same but the process to reach out to the possible customer has been changed significantly.
Digital marketing is done in various ways by using so many techniques, but here are some of the things done by digital marketers, which will be more impactful with the help of AI.
- Product Recommendation through Content Creation: Not only just creating content but targeting the audience based on their interest and recommending products and services. AI can understand user behavior through data analysis, which helps in product recommendations.
- Predictive Analysis: Artificial Intelligence uses data to make probable future projections. As AI can analyze a huge amount of data within a fraction of seconds that is why these predictions become more accurate than human beings.
- AI chatbots in Digital marketing: We all are familiar with automated chatbots used by businesses to solve customer queries. As chatbots are robots backed by AI that’s why they can serve the client 24/7 and can serve the data for future use.
- Email Marketing (Automated): There is much AI-based software that helps brands to reach their target audience with the power of AI through customized email campaigns.
Various parts of Digital Marketing can be more effective with the help of AI, such parts are…
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay Per Click Campaign
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization, etc.
If you have read this article completely then it’s pretty sure that you are interested in Digital Marketing. You want to learn, so always learn from the best Digital Marketing Course in Kolkata.
Conclusion We should always take new technology as an opportunity. AI is a new technology that is here to help or increase the efficiency of marketers not to replace them. Marketers should be strategic and creative and must adapt to the current AI trend.